Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A couple of new steps towards F.R.U.M.P -dom

I last got my hair cut on New Years Eve.. yep.. nearly 8 months ago. The other night I just stopped at a quick cut place and chopped off about 4 inches to my usual angled bob cut. Good thing I'm accustomed to big changes like that, lol.

Today - and this is exciting to me- I found a new mascara that had GREAT possibilities. It's Loreal Bare Naturale. I put it on after lunch and still have no major irritation. This is huge as I can't wear most mascara's anymore. I have rosacea that is relatively mild.. except for my eyes. The roscaea causes or triggers blepharitis when I wear most eye makeups. Its awful and I have very pretty dark green eyes. I stopped wearing eye makeup regularly about 3 or 4 years ago now. I miss it, and miss accentuating the few vague eyelashes that I do have.

Last night I went shopping for a top to go with some shorts as we're headed to Sesame Place this weekend. They were having a nice sale and I've decided to buy 1-2 pieces of clothing every month and build a wardrobe I like. I tried on a lovely top and a pair of trouser style jeans today. LOVED the outfit, but not enough to buy it without a coupon or two, lol.

YAY!!!!

0 comments: